An arrangement by Dave Collins for brass quintet with optional organ of Bach’s famous prelude, from the Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248. The flexible instrumentation is offered in a number of keys, meaning a variety of groups can play it.
- Part 1 – Trumpet (includes parts in Bb & C)
- Part 2 – Trumpet (includes parts in Bb & C)
- Part 3 – Horn (includes parts in Eb & F)
- Part 4 – Trombone (includes treble & bass clef parts)
- Part 5 – Tuba (includes Eb & Bb and treble & bass clef parts)
- Organ (optional)