The Wedding March from the 1850 opera Lohengrin by Richard Wagner – who also wrote the libretto – has proved popular over the years at many formal weddings throughout the Western world. In English-speaking countries it is generally known as Here Comes the Bride or Bridal March. Here it has been arranged for brass quintet by Dave Collins.
- Part 1 – Trumpet (includes parts in Bb & C)
- Part 2 – Trumpet (includes parts in Bb & C)
- Part 3 – Horn (includes parts in Eb, F & Bb)
- Part 4 – Trombone (includes treble & bass clef parts)
- Part 5 – Tuba (includes Eb & Bb and treble & bass clef parts)